About Me

My photo
My name is Jen. My interests vary greatly. I love to laugh more than anything! I write this blog to keep you updated on things going on in the deepsouth. This blog also will serve as a way to help others. You can also find me on: youtube/deepsouthalabama. Thanks for stopping by, please comment or subscribe.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Trucks by the Tracks, & Todd Simpson

Just this past weekend, there was an event in downtown Birmingham.

It was called Trucks by the Tracks located at Railroad Park.

It was a celebration of local food truck fare, music, and Railroad Park. Trucks By The Tracks offered food on wheels from several Birmingham area food trucks, including Avalanche Delights, Cantina, Dreamcakes, Fresh off the Bun, Jim 'N Nicks, Nola Ice, O'Henry's Coffee, Shindigs, Spoonfed Grill, Steel City Pops, the Taqueria Guzman Taco Truck and others.

Local music artists including Burning Vinyl, Gip Gipson, The Green Seed, and Todd Simpson sang at the event
 
I just happened to catch a video on my iphone of Todd Simpson. If you don't know about Todd Simpson, wow!

Watch the video and look Todd up on facebook or google him.

Be sure and check out all the videos at youtube/deepsouthalabama

Enjoy,

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment