About Me

My photo
My name is Jen. My interests vary greatly. I love to laugh more than anything! I write this blog to keep you updated on things going on in the deepsouth. This blog also will serve as a way to help others. You can also find me on: youtube/deepsouthalabama. Thanks for stopping by, please comment or subscribe.

Monday, August 20, 2012

I'm Back....

Well hello folks! I just wanted my past followers and potential new followers to know that I am back with fresh new ideas and insights. It feels good to be back blogging and bringing you so much great material.

I still can be found on youtube/deepsouthalabama, so I hope you'll hop on over to my channel and let me know what you think of some of my latest videos.

For those of you who are not aware of what deepsouthalabama is: Basically it is a review, opinion, insight, and whatever else I might want to say about anything.

In short: you could call this a review blog with a twist. The twist is that it's a review from a middle aged southern woman with a great sense of humor. Hopefully, you will enjoy my upcoming material.

Ya'll come back now, ya hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment